We are a Christian community whose whole lifestyle is an act and expression of worship. We believe that all that we do (our work, our play, our service, our ministry) is an offering - an opportunity to express the generous love of God with an attitude of holiness and humility.
Our desire is that your life is different after your visit and that you leave our place rested and at peace.
We hope that you will have a life-changing encounter with God by whatever means - whether this be:
- in the conversations over a cuppa or a meal, sharing or developing your own faith journey, in prayer, in worship and fellowship with members of our community
- in the challenge of the activities you undertake
- in the solitude of a guided retreat
- in working together as a volunteer
- in the breathtaking scenery and beautiful sunsets
- in the awe-inspiring night sky
- in the abundant flora and fauna in the Kotuku Peninsular sanctuary of which Orama is a part
It is hard not to be moved in some way in this special place.