With your financial help, we can bring hope to many
As a registered charitable trust Orama Oasis relies heavily on donations from individuals and philanthropic trusts to survive. Will you partner with us so we can meet the needs of the many thousands of people who will come to us in the coming years? If you have a heart for our work, we would love to talk with you.
All donations within New Zealand are tax deductible.
Why support Orama Oasis?
The world needs the help and inspiration of communities like ours, where people can relax, reconnect and recharge in an inspiring environment. The more families, young people and individuals we can help, the more the healing message of Christ reaches into communities and can begin to have a positive impact on society as a whole.
We believe God is creating something amazing at Orama Oasis and we feel honored to be a part of it. However, although our future looks bright, we do face financial challenges in these trying financial times. We believe that we can help many more people experience hope and restoration if we invest well in our people, programmes and facilities.
Here’s how you can help
Every donation, small or large, is helpful to our mission! Regular donations are most preferred, as they help us to build a stable funding base and the confidence to plan ahead. However if you'd like to donate to support a specific project then please take a look at our current project list and see if you feel called to support one or more of them.
Become an Orama Partner – donate monthly by automatic payment
- Set up an AP through your online banking.
- Our account name: Orama Christian Trust
- Our account number at ANZ: 01 0102 0023502 47
- Note that if you are donating from a country other than New Zealand, an international SWIFT code will be required. Contact us and we’ll send the relevant SWIFT code to you.
- Or contact us and we’ll send you an AP form in the mail
Remember to email us with your contact info to tell us about your donation, so we can thank you and send you an annual receipt.
Make a one-off donation by credit card or by direct credit
- You can make a donation online with your credit card using our secure online payment form or if you prefer you can call us on +64 9 429 0063 with your credit card details
- You can make a payment from your bank to Orama's bank account: Orama Christian Trust: 01 0102 0023502 47
- Make sure you email us with your contact info, so we can thank you and send you a receipt.\
Make a one-off donation by cheque
Please make your cheque payable to "Orama Oasis" and mail to:
PO Box 67
Great Barrier Island
Don't forget to include your contact info with your cheque so we can thank you and send you a receipt.